On this episode, we discuss
- Another shake-up at Twitter. We’ll use this opportunity to discuss the platform, where it excels, where it fails, and what it all means.
- On Feb 2nd Salesforce presented their product and corporate strategy vision for FY 2017. We’ll discuss what was revealed and the new Salesforce PACKAGING!
- The X-Files reboot. One of these podcast hosts failed to watch the episodes – but we’ll talk about them anyway. #BlameJared
- New Yorker’s The End of Twitter: http://www.
- Salesforce FY17 Kickoff: First look at corporate and product strategy: https://www.salesforce.com/
- Google Profiles http://www.howtogeek.
com/207614/everything-you- need-to-know-about-google- chromes-profile-switcher/
- Clyde Bruckman’s Final Repose: http://www.imdb.com/
- St. Pete gaining global fame as hip destination http://www.tbo.com/pinellas-county/st-pete-gaining-global-fame-as-hip-destination-20140119/
Twitter: @oottpod @mattbertuzzi @sfdc_nerd @jaredemiller
Podcast: Play in new window | Download