In this episode we discuss:
- Slack from an outsider’s perspective
- Then what a long strange trip it’s been – we’ll share our takes on the biggest advance on the Salesforce platform
- And finally we’ll discuss tipping the uniquely american custom that makes us the best/worst.
- Slack- https://www.quora.com/What-
advantages-does-Slack-have- over-Salesforce-Chatter-and- Groups
- One of America’s Most Famous Restaurateurs Is Getting Rid of Tipping –http://www.slate.com/blogs/
moneybox/2015/10/14/danny_ meyer_is_getting_rid_of_ tipping_at_his_restaurants. html
- The uncomfortable truth about tipping, explained with stick figures. – http://www.upworthy.com/the-
uncomfortable-truth-about- tipping-explained-with-stick- figures
- Jared Miller on leaf blowers – http://www.
terranovalandscaping.com/wp- content/uploads/2012/01/Ban- Leaf-Blowers.jpg
- Becka Dente about the 99% Invisible podcast – http://99percentinvisible.org/
- Matt Bertuzzi on Sabritas Botana Mexicana – http://www.mexgrocer.com/