On this week’s show:
- Microsoft acquires LinkedIn for $26B – what it means for the CRM space
- Then, we’re sorry passwords must contain symbols, Greek letters, and a sound from your childhood- we’ll discuss passwords and security
- Finally, as the temperature rises and the layers come off, staying classy when dressing for summer. (Becka is the odd one out!)
LINKS and ENDORSEMENTS
- Slate Money on Microsoft and LinkedIn
podcasts/slate_money/2016/06/ slate_money_on_microsoft_s_ acquisition_of_linkedin.html
- xkcd on passwords- https://xkcd.com/
- Surprisingly Awesome Extinct Hockey- https://gimletmedia.
- Jesse Eisenburg- http://www.
- Grill all the pizzas- https://www.youtube.com/watch?