On this week’s show, we’ll pick up from our last episode:
- And talk more about making the most of conferences.
- Then “A New Era of Corporate Social Activism”- we’ll discuss the WSJ piece on Marc Benioff.
- And finally, email etiquette – we’ll talk about how everyone (else!) is doing email wrong.
LINKS and ENDORSEMENTS
- 5 Ways to Get Real Value Out of a Sales Conference –https://www.salesforce.com/
- Salesforce’s Marc Benioff Has Kicked Off New Era of Corporate Social Activism –http://www.wsj.com/articles/
salesforces-marc-benioff-has- kicked-off-new-era-of- corporate-social-activism- 1462201172
- Leverage - http://www.imdb.
- Trunk Club for Women - https://www.trunkclub.com/my/invite/T9236W
- Nihilistic Password Security Questions –http://www.mcsweeneys.net/